Welcome To CBDEGY!
CBDEGY provides services to users throughout the world.
International Privacy Laws
Information We Collect from You Through Your Use of the Site
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information that you provide us, such as reviews, content, and bio.
Social Network Services:
If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including, for example, your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
Your Sharing of Your Information
The CBDEGY Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and information publicly or with other people. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
How CBDEGY Uses Your Information
CBDEGY generally uses your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Develop new products and services,
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfill your requests;
- To contact you when necessary or appropriate in relation to the Services being provided to you.
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location.
How CBDEGY Discloses Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your personal information with others who perform services on our behalf (for example, if you make a call or receive/respond to a text using the Service).
- We may share your information with third-party service providers to fulfill your requests, including product requests.
- We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links
Data Security and Transfer
Your personal data is stored on servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. We take reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data. However, no company can fully prevent security risks. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
Our policy towards children’s information
This Service is not directed to anyone under the age of consent. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of consent. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that anyone under consent has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices.